...Christmas Break...

via we heart it

So I know it seems I've started my Christmas break a little early {sorry dear blog} but I can assure you that I haven't. Post office visits, gift buying, gift wrapping, work work work and lots of errand running. We have to be at the airport at 4:30 AM tomorrow - yuck! We're heading to snowy Colorado for a white Christmas with my family. I'm feeling pretty mentally, emotionally and physically worn out and am anxious for a few days of rest and spontaneity. I have a huge to-do list to tackle when we get back and am going to work on some New Years Resolutions! Maybe if I post them here, I'm more apt to stick to them?? :)

I'll be taking a little break away from the blog for the holidays but will be back with pictures from our trip and new inspiration for the new year! A very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you!

via we heart it

0 comments: