Blog Love: { Wit + Delight }

One blog I can't go a day without is Wit + Delight by Kate Arends. I adore her gorgeous finds, creations and everything lovely that she shares. I've been a sucker for Navajo prints and this post really caught my eye. I've been lusting after that Urban Outfitters tunic for awhile now and that necklace seems to go hand-in-hand with my post the other day. Love.
Navajo Prints by Wit + Delight
Check out the rest of Kate's Navajo picks here. What blog could you not live without?

9 comments:

Kayla said...

I love {wit + delight } it's one of my daily reads as well as KendiEverday. I look at both blogs and constantly think... one of everything please!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

A Flourishing Perspective said...

Wit and Delight is quite fantastic! I love all of the things pictured here. I am glad to see you back on the blogging world! I missed your posts. :) I love your blog, express-O, A CUP OF JO, and Wish Wish Wish is my very favouite. :)

XOXO-
Rachel

k said...

I also love this blog, one of my faves :)

jasmine said...

that couch is SOOO cool!

kelly ann said...

ok. that couch. is insane. amazing. to die for. and i want it. ;)

Brianna Renee said...

oh urban outfitters...i have an entire wishlist dedicated to them and am hoping i'll soon be able to have a mini splurge and click the checkout button! that adorable tunic may just be added now....haha : )

Jenni Austria Germany said...

love, love, love all of these!

Hanging Vinyl said...

I could not live without my friend Ana's blog, Grown-up Shoes. She features finds from Wit + Delight and size too small frequently and now, thanks to her, they are both one of my everyday reads as well!

Oh, My Darling said...

I adore this sort of pattern too! What great items.