Happy Monday...

Hi lovelies - did you have a good weekend? Mine was just what I needed... Hubs and I enjoyed lots of together-time, relaxing and shopping - a pretty wonderful combo if you ask me. On Friday we had our weekly Music Night and Trav's pick was the wonderful Kings of Convenience. This record is so so good and put me in the best mood. And how adorable is this video? I'm out of town today for a video shoot that I'm styling... can't wait to share more details with you! Happy Monday - hope this video puts a smile on your face!

7 comments:

AbbieBabble said...

Happy Monday! This video is so fun.

Kayla said...

I adore Kings of Convenience and I hadn't seen this video so thanks for sharing. We have Music Night here too. Our last one consisted of Joshua Radin, Sean McConnell and Florence + The Machine. Very mellow and relaxing.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Holly Knitlightly said...

For some reason videos aren't playing on my computer today, but I added this to the new Vimeo watch later thing! I love that thing... haha.

A Flourishing Perspective said...

Hello darling!

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. :) Mine was lovely and the weather was fantastic. I love Autumn.

And yes! This video totally made me smile. Brilliant. :) Thanks for sharing.

XOXO-
Rachel

A Flourishing Perspective said...

P.S.-The end is adorable when all the girls are dancing on the stage--this video is brilliant.

jasmine said...

happy monday to you too! glad to hear your weekend was nice. :)

NAB said...

I've never heard this song before. haha. I kind of love it! Fun.