White Rooms

I never thought I'd love white rooms as much as I do... I cannot get enough lately! I already have plans for making our master bedroom a beautiful, white retreat. I want to combine different shades of white and off-white, bring in a canopy bed and some luxurious fabrics and incorporate pops of color in accessories and details. I'm looking to these pretty places for inspiration ::

Pretty White Bedrooms
Pretty White Bedrooms
Pretty White Bedrooms
Pretty White Bedrooms

Such an airy, romantic feel to white... don't you think?

[photo 1-2, 3, 4-5, 6, 7, 8]

4 comments:

kelly ann said...

gorgeous photos! i never thought i would like the white look, either, but it really is so beautiful and fresh!

Christianna said...

These rooms are amazing! I've actually been wanting to redo parts of my house with this "white look," but frankly I've been a bit hesitant because well, it's white! These pics have inspired me once again though! :) And when you finish your design, you must share a pic or too! :) I've really enjoyed reading your blog over the past few weeks...great stuff!

paddle to shore said...

These are beautiful and they're the type of rooms that make you feel like everyday is a holiday.

Morgan Zuehlke said...

Yes! I love white rooms with natural light. You can almost smell the sunshine! They scream "Fresh flowers, please!"