[A Photo Update]

I am sooo sleepy today! More snow came in last night, so it's been a good excuse for me to stay at home today... I've loved it! I'm also so excited because the hubs and I are planning a trip to Chicago in April! Chicago friends, please send any recommendations for food, shopping & play! I've just joined formspring.me where you can ask me any questions you may have! Check the column on the right for a link, or click here! I'll try to answer your questions as often as possible. :)

I thought I'd post some pictures I've been meaning to post for awhile and share with you some of my most recent adventures ::

Wine Night
Wine Night
Wine Night
Wine, apple cake and good times with friends.

Habit
Habit
Habit
Working at the always-lovely Habit Boutique.

NashTrash Tour
NashTrash Tour
NashTrash Tour
The most hilarious tour in Nashville ever! Fun birthday celebrations on the NashTrash bus.

SuperBowl Party
SuperBowl Party
SuperBowl Party
SuperBowl celebrations {and little Memphis' 2nd birthday}! A packed house. YAY Saints!

Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday! It's almost Valentine's Day! :)

5 comments:

Celeste said...

these photos are lovely! you have the cutest outfits :)

Zelda was a writer said...

i love this post!!
have a beautiful new day!

brlracincwgrl said...

Great post! I love the pink bus, too cool!!! Looks like you've been having a great time!

rebecca said...

LOVE these photos. i was thinking, i would love to see how you decorate your house! i need some inspiration lately! :)

paddle to shore said...

ohhh have fun planning your trip! I want to see Chicago this summer, I've never been and would love to photograph:)