Video Shoots & Pretty Skies

Yesterday couldn't have been a more beautiful spring-like day in Nashville. It was quite fun getting to work with my friend Becky Fluke, videographer-extraordinaire as well as one of my favorite local artists, Mr. Andrew Belle. The lovely Laura Dart was also there snapping behind-the-scene photos and capturing some fantastical moments {including the stunning leading lady - Molly Jenson}. I'm so excited to see the music video {for 'The Ladder' - go listen!} all come together, but until then... enjoy these shots I took of our adventures.

Andrew Belle The Ladder
Andrew Belle The Ladder
Andrew Belle The Ladder
Andrew Belle The Ladder
Andrew Belle The Ladder

Hope your day was a pretty one as well!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are freakin awesome....I mean, really, you rock my face off...it is on the ground, literally.

3StinkyBoysAndMe said...

The pictures are so pretty!

A "cheery" disposition said...

O, this is in Nashville.. Thats where I live. How amazing. I have to go watch this now.