Music Monday :: November's Playlist

Happy Monday to you! Yesterday I enjoyed a lazy day on the couch listening to hours and hours of music - a blend of both old and new tunes. I thought it'd be fun to put together a little autumnal playlist for you - especially since so many of you enjoy sharing yours as well! So in honor of Music Monday {and some seriously amazing music}... I present to you my current Fall playlist ::

1. Dance On Our Graves - Paper Route
2. Let's Go - Madi Diaz
3. If I Go, I'm Goin - Gregory Alan Isakov
4. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
5. Harold T. Wilkins, Or How To Wait For A Very Long Time - Fanfarlo
6. In These Arms - The Swell Season
7. Static Waves - Andrew Belle
8. Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars
9. Unattainable - Little Joy
10. Pa Pa Power - Dead Man's Bones
11. Roslyn - Bon Iver & St. Vincent
12. Horchata - Vampire Weekend

What are you listening to?

{photo found here}

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

My friend. I will have to peruse this little list. You are an inspiring one.