[Fashion] Under The Weather

It has been so rainy and dreary in Nashville the past several weeks. I find myself craving sunshine, but hoping that the rain will at least bring cooler temperatures - yay for fall! I can't believe September has flown by so quickly and we are almost in October! Where did all the time go?


Gray is the new black this autumn. The color is quickly becoming one of my favorites and goes with everything! I'm definitely investing in some more gray pieces this season... The great thing about gray is that you don't have an excuse to say "I don't look good in that!" Don't limit yourself - there are so many different shades, textures and styles for you to play with. Think of it as a neutral, and try incorporating some of your other favorite fall colors for a chic and sexy look.

So, if you find yourself stuck indoors like me, turn on some good rainy day music (I recommend this), make yourself a cup of coffee and get clicking! Here are some fun options to get you started ::

1 comments:

Mizzie said...

I have been into gray for about a year now and I can't get enough!!!! It works for everything and I always feel pretty in it. Ironic! As gray usually means drab. Buy more gray that is my motto.