How Would You Wear It?

I hope you all have enjoyed this week-long series as much as I have! Lesson learned: You really can get so many different looks out of basic, staple items. Find a great pair of shorts, a simple tank or a pair of jeans that you can dress up, down or any which way.

I'll end this week with how I would "put the pieces together" and would love to see how you'd prefer to wear it as well. If you'd like to create your own set like these (at Polyvore), please send them to me! I may post some of my favorites from you lovely readers in the coming weeks...

Here's how I'd wear it for a stroll in the park on a sunny day, eating my Las Paletas Chai Tea popsicle (if you're from Nashville, you know how amazing these are!):


ChloƩ Leather Heloise Tote With Plaited Handles (1,039 GBP), T by Alexander Wang Mini Pocket Tank ($74), Clear Lens Granny Glasses (15 GBP), Repetto Boots ($469), Elizabeth and James Spring Bell Skirt ($295).

Thanks again to my fabulous friends who contributed this week... Joy, Carissa, Melissa, Lindsey and Jill as well as Roberta from Camp Comfort for the inspiration! Have a happy holiday weekend!