Putting The Pieces Together :: Part 2

If you are just tuning in, Roberta from Camp Comfort just finished up the "How I'd Wear It" series, showcasing personal looks from her favorite bloggers. I just loved her idea and thought it would be fun to ask several of my friends {who are also bloggers} to try this idea with me. It's so inspiring to see outfits come to life in so many different ways. I've pre-selected the T by Alexander Wang Mini Pocket Tank and each of my friends will put together outfits based around it and let us know where they'd wear the outfit.

We'll continue "putting the pieces together" with my uber-creative and eclectic friend Carissa of Where The Wild Things Are. She is constantly posting inspiring finds - especially on crocheting, knitting and gardening. Here's what Carissa has to say about her cool, edgy look for a night on the town.

I can't go through any night without being comfortable. I love how I can dress up this simple tank with a bit of color and heels. My most recent obsession is adding an edge into my wardrobe. I'm crazy about things like metal studs, heels with a gothic feel and bold jewel tones. I'd wear this outfit out on a date or a fun night out with the girls.


Miu Miu Suede cutout sandals ($675), Alexander Wang Wool-blend pants ($395), Vanya Necklace - Black by Fiona Paxton (160 GBP), T by Alexander Wang Mini Pocket Tank ($74), Cosmic Crop Hem Vest (32 GBP), Jimmy Choo Zulu studded leather clutch (395 GBP).


Be sure to check back everyday this week for another great outfit and see how others would wear it.

0 comments: